We are excited to partner with Meeting Planning MasterMind and Experience Kissimmee to provide meeting planners with a special opportunity. From July 12-13, 2017, in the beautiful Orlando, Florida area, we will be hosting a forum that allows Meeting Planners to train and learn more about how to plan a medical event.
What will I learn from this course?
The MasterMind training will focus on hotel operations, finances, and negotiations, as well as professional contracting techniques, catering, and planning medical events.
What makes this course different?
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in workshops and sessions relative to contract negotiations, budgeting, and catering. Attendees will also explore the Nicholson Center, learning more about planning tasks such as ordering tissue and cleaning instruments, as well as planning for PPE. This will allow for the attendees to walk through the steps of planning a medical meeting event, with a world-renowned facility.
Who will be speaking?
- Tom Pasha, President of Contact Planning, Inc.
- Thomas Boyd, Director of Corporate Development at Nicholson Center
- Carl Pfeiffer, MBA, Marketing Manager at Nicholson Center
- Michelle Moore, Director of Sales at Experience Kissimmee
Will I be able to earn CEU credit?
- Attendees will be able to earn 15 hours of continuing education units.